Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One of those days



I am having a horrible day. My escrow just fell out, 1 week before it was to close. My poor sellers were all packed up, they even rented a POD for all their boxes. Now they have to unpack and put the house back on the market and then we wait, and wait and wait for another buyer. I am in a very bad mood. So I am going to share this; at least it made me smile.



I GOT STOPPED FOR SPEEDING YESTERDAY.
I THOUGHT I COULD TALK MY WAY OUT OF IT
UNTIL THE COP LOOKED
AT MY DOG IN THE BACK SEAT




5 comments:

Amanda said...

that's an awesome picture!! Me and Josh are on the fence with the baby we would love a boy cuz' we already have a girl but a girl would be great cuz' we already have all the stuff for a girl.

Vidal's Nest said...

Bummer the house fell out of escrow. Could the people not get financing or did they back out?
The market stinks! Poor family!
That is a funny pic of the dog!

DANI KYNASTON said...

That is the worst to be so close and have it fall apart at the end. I am so glad that we are never moving again. Your job has gotten so much harder with this economy!

Lynda said...

You are so funny! Amazingly this isn't one I have received before. I want to know when Jim is gonna do his own blog.
I love you & miss you a lot. Especially when times are this tough and I need someone to laugh uncontrollably at silly things.
Lynda

Shelli said...

Lynda's right, there's nothing better than a good laugh to take the edge off of life. Thanks, this is too cute! Thanks too for a fun night out last night. It was fantastic, and we had a wonderful time!