Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Carpet

Yeah! We just put new carpet in the living room and dining room. It looks almost the same (without all the stains and smell) so you probably can't tell the difference. But it came with a 10 year warranty against stains, so how can you go wrong? I also bought the invisable fence to keep Betty Boop out of that room. She has a special collar that gives her a little shock if she steps on the carpet. She seems to think it is the carpet that is bad. Just wondering if when she is trained anyone wants to borrow it for the kids? :)

3 comments:

Weston Family said...

The kids are trained but can I use it for solicitors??

Kricket said...

Only you would shock the dog so she doesn't pee on the carpet. :P I love it! I wouldn't mind borrowing it for my kids. Just let me know when you're ready to give it up.

kristifritzel said...

Yes please, but only if I can up the voltage! ;)