Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fridays with Jim and Ginger

Friday's adventure was a fun trip to San Diego and Balboa Park to see the Christmas Lights. We drove by the embarcadero and grabbed a bite at Anthony's. The entire city was lit up and it was gorgeous. We finished the evening with a drive through Balboa Park. We were going to get out and walk around, but as you can see by the drops the rain started coming down hard and we were without umbrellas. So we settled on a beautiful drive. It was a fun evening.

3 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

How wonderful! I am glad that you and dad get to head out and do so many fun things together. It is the way I want to spend our golden years!

Amanda said...

Awesome!! I'm wanting to do that here, I love driving by and looking at all the lights and I know Ginger (not you) would love it also.

Lynda said...

Good... I've missed my updates on your Fridays. It's good to know that things are moving for you. It's crazy busy up here right now too, but I'll suck it up, and be happy to have the work. Looks like Christmas Eve, day after and all weekend for me. Oh, well! It is all good!