Monday, September 8, 2008

Friday Fun with Jim and Ginger

This is a new addition to the blog. We decided to discover and do all the fun things San Diego County has to offer. We will then share it with you. Kind of like a personal travel log. Then when you come here, you will have great things to do also. This is the first thing we decided to do.

OK! OK! I know this is a cop-out but really....it is still in the 90's here and it still feels like summer. Why hike, sweat or drive when you can just do this? My idea of a perfect Friday!

The big gulp is waiting by my towel!

4 comments:

Shelli said...

It looks heavenly! I wish I could have come out with the kids yesterday. I'm looking forward to hearing about all the fabulous things you find in San Diego!

The Northwest Bunch said...

I am glad that you are still enjoying yourself in the pool. It is well deserved!!! You looked so relaxed too.

DANI KYNASTON said...

Looks like you started out with the best spot! I love spending time in your pool. We are excited to read about your Fridays. Maybe we will have to try a few new things when we visit, if we ever find the time!

Lynda said...

Good idea. Maybe if I could get Dale out of bed on the weekend we could do a fun things to do around Sonoma County. THEN maybe someone would come to visit. Oh, yeah, then I'd have to clean my house. Maybe not.
Looks fabulous and fun!