Sunday, May 2, 2010

Time is ticking on.

I didn't realize it has been so long since I posted. Don't have a lot of time now, but though I would leave a short message. I have been crazy busy at work. Not in a good way. Dealing with idiots! It is just one thing after another and I am so behind in everything because of it. I spent an entire week fighting with an agent who didn't like the way the bathroom shower tile was repaired. It was non-stop, numerous emails every day(insulting my buyer and questioning my integrity). She wanted $10,000 or the shower to be torn out and redone. That was so ridiculous. Finally I went back over to the house to see if I missed something. I looked and looked but it looked perfect to me. As I was leaving I noticed under the soap container some something that did look like a bad repair job, (the repair was at the other end of the shower), I touched it and it was soap scum. Cleaned it off in 2 minutes. Yeah, that was what they were bitching about! Soap Scum! My week was destroyed because of soap scum!!! Can you say irritated? Beyond belief! Just one thing after another. I have another bad week then it should calm down. At least something is closing. I will try to stay in touch. I really love the blogs and it is more personal than Facebook, which I haven't really mastered yet. It seems I get too much junk in it to spend a lot of time with it.

12 comments:

Interior Designers said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

Sauna Toronto said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts

Party Ideas Toronto said...

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

Animal hospital in Georgetown said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

spa toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.

Animation courses said...

MAAC institute, MAAC, Animation education, Animation courses, 3D animation, Visual effects Courses, 3D animation Courses in New Delhi, 3D animation institutes, Animation institute, Animation Institutes in Faridabad, Animation Institutes in new Delhi, Animation Colleges in New Delhi, Animation Colleges in Faridabad, Best Animation education in New Delhi, Top Animation courses, Top 3D animation Courses in New Delhi, Top 3D animation institutes

wholesale jewelry china said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it,I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks

Club Toronto, Health club Toronto said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

security service milton said...

Interforce International offers Security Guards, Guard Patrol Services, Security Officers, Security Guard Officer Service and much more!

vet gta,veterinarian gta said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

massage toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.

Unknown said...

good post...



php training in ahmedabad