Sunday, January 17, 2010

52 Blessings Project - Week 1

Once again I am going to try to stay on top of the 52 Blessings Project. I love the idea of finding something that I am grateful for each and every week. It really is not hard since there is so many blessings in my life. I just get lazy and don't take the time to write them down. So for my first blessing - I am grateful for new beginings. I love the new year, love to put the old year behind me and start over again. I think it is extra special starting a new decade as well.

I am setting new goals, in both my business as well as my personal life. I am really excited about 2010 and think it can be a great year. I want to make it as outstanding as possible. Attitude is supose to make all the difference, if I can just maintain my attitude throughout the year it should be an exceptional year. I can hardly wait to see what it brings.

No comments: